Oil firms are expected to implement another round of rollback in the prices of petroleum products next week, the Department of Energy (DOE) said on Saturday.
"There will a rollback... 70 to 90 centavos for gasoline, diesel, and kerosene," Energy Undersecretary Felix Fuentebella said in a text message.
Estimated downward adjustments in pump prices may still change on Monday upon the completion of the whole week assestment of oil trading, Fuentebella noted.
He said the rollback is due to oversupply.
Latest data from the DOE show diesel prices in the country currently range from P27.75 to P32.96 per liter, and gasoline from P38.25 to P50.40 per liter. —ALG, GMA News
Latest from PhilippineNews
- Robredo says she’s unfazed by impeachment threats
- De Lima tells EU lawmakers she’s being treated well at PNP jail
- Ombudsman finds Banisilan ex-mayor guilty of misconduct
- Google Launchpad Accelerator Class 4 starts this week with 2 RP companies
- TRB to check if construction protocols followed in Skyway 3 construction