Oil firms are expected to implement another round of rollback in the prices of petroleum products next week, the Department of Energy (DOE) said on Saturday.
"There will a rollback... 70 to 90 centavos for gasoline, diesel, and kerosene," Energy Undersecretary Felix Fuentebella said in a text message.
Estimated downward adjustments in pump prices may still change on Monday upon the completion of the whole week assestment of oil trading, Fuentebella noted.
He said the rollback is due to oversupply.
Latest data from the DOE show diesel prices in the country currently range from P27.75 to P32.96 per liter, and gasoline from P38.25 to P50.40 per liter. —ALG, GMA News
Latest from PhilippineNews
- Virgin Mobile goes iPhone-only, offers a year of service for $1
- There Are Some Hidden Features In Pokémon GO's Big Gym And Raid Update
- 'Wall Street Journal' Fires Jay Solomon Over Ethical Lapses
- Rain doesn't deter protesters outside at Trump rally
- Abortion Adds Obstacle as Republicans Plan to Unveil Health Bill