Care Indeed was a silver sponsor at the recent SF State Gerontology Program's 30th Anniversary. SF State, a leader and advocate for compassionate and quality senior care, is committed to educating and inspiring the workforce that we need. Photo shows Care Indeed representatives who attended the 30th Anniversary and Dinner Celebration: Vanessa Valerio, VP and COO for Patient Care; Amrita Sanyal, Senior Care Manager; Christine Cendana, Care Manager; and Dee Bustos, CEO.
Care Indeed is a leading home care provider in the Bay Area. For more information about their services, please call (650) 328-1001 or go to www.careindeed.com.
Latest from PhilippineNews
- Care Indeed Attends Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC) Northern California Education Day
- Editorial: Should she or shouldn’t she?
- BI says suspect in UST hazing death has left country – reports
- Two Filipinos named 'Asia 21 Young Leaders'
- CA lawmakers urged to pass SB 100 for 100% clean electricity by 2045