Investigators from the Philippine National Police-Internal Affairs Service (IAS) found that a “secret cell” inside a Manila police station was not secret after all and the officers responsible for it did not violate human rights or police regulations, IAS Inspector General Alfegar Triambulo said on Wednesday.
Latest from PhilippineNews
- Care Indeed Attends Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC) Northern California Education Day
- Editorial: Should she or shouldn’t she?
- BI says suspect in UST hazing death has left country – reports
- Two Filipinos named 'Asia 21 Young Leaders'
- CA lawmakers urged to pass SB 100 for 100% clean electricity by 2045