Regular gas, diesel prices up
By Neil Jerome Morales (The Philippine Star)
MANILA, Philippines - Consumers returned to work yesterday from a long weekend with generally higher oil prices, a continuation of the trend of almost weekly price increases since July.
Major firms Petron Corp., Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corp., Chevron Philippines Inc., and independent player Total Philippines Corp. implemented mixed price adjustments yesterday.
- Philippine Airlines to buy 54 Airbus jets
- If you sprinkle when you tinkle: Taiwan minister calls on men to sit down to pee
- Samsung vows 'all measures' to keep products in US
- 'Taps': Robredo laid to rest
- PAL orders $7B Airbus planes, doubles fleet
- $12K missing from Freddie Aguilar vault
- PMA cadet comatose after shot by robber
- Property Business in Philippines Also for Young, Not-So-Rich
- Philippine, Japan Coast Guards hold anti-piracy exercise in Manila
- First man on the moon: A giant leap for mankind and Cold War rivalry