SM companies namely, SM Investments Corp., SM Prime Holdings, SM Retail, SM Foundation, SM Supermalls, SM Cinema, China Banking Corp. and Carmen Copper Corp., won 11 awards during the Public Relations Society of the Philippines’ (PRSP) 54th Anvil Awards Gabi ng Parangal held on January 30, 2019.
SM bagged two Gold Anvils for SM Cinema’s “Where Movies Come Alive and Move You—The SM Cinema, Reel to Real Campaign” and SM Supermalls’ Summer “Mess Fest 2018”an inclusive and fun playground catering to all ages.
SM was awarded Silver Anvils for the following campaigns:
- #AweSM: SM Celebrates 60 which commemorates SM’s founding anniversary from its first store on Avenida Rizal in 1958
- SM Retail’s AweSMatWork: Celebrating Employee Engagement which implemented 7 major employee programs that strengthened SM’s commitment to championing employee welfare
- SM Supermalls’ HeroiSM, a series of special activities in time for National Heroes’ Day to celebrate the everyday hero: firefighters, teachers, policemen, soldiers among others
- SM Cinema’s Where Movies Come Alive and Move You—The SM Cinema Reel to Real Campaign
SM also received Silver Anvils for the following publications:
- 2017 SM Unified Annual Report
- 2017 SMIC Sustainability Report
- SM Foundation’s 2017 Annual Report
- Carmen Copper Corporation’s 2017 Sustainability Report
•China Bank’s 2017 Annual Financial and Sustainability Report